TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By using the roller rink facilities, you acknowledge that roller skating is a recreational activity that inherently involves risks, including but not limited to falls, collisions, and other accidents, which can cause injury or even death.
You agree to assume all risks and responsibilities associated with your use of the roller rink facilities, and you hereby release and discharge the roller rink and its owners, managers, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all claims, damages, injuries, or losses that may arise as a result of your use of the facilities, including but not limited to any claims related to personal injury, property damage, or death.
You agree to comply with all rules and regulations of the roller rink, as posted or as otherwise communicated to you, and to use the facilities in a safe and responsible manner.
You acknowledge that the roller rink is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, including but not limited to personal belongings, clothing, or equipment.
You agree to indemnify and hold the roller rink and its owners, managers, employees, agents, and representatives harmless from any and all claims, damages, injuries, or losses that may arise from your breach of these terms and conditions or your use of the facilities.
You acknowledge that the roller rink is not liable for any damages or losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, arising from your use of the facilities, even if the roller rink has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. The Rec Rink Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission to the rink &/or the venue and is entitled to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all visitors.
8. The Rec Rink Ltd shall be entitled to request visitors to leave the venue at any time. The Rec Rink Ltd shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who we believe are under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who in the reasonable opinion of the The Rec Rink is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance.
9. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited on the rink for health and safety reasons.
10. By entering the site visitors consent to being photographed and consent to such photographs, films or recordings being used by the The Rec Rink to publicise the event.
11. We strongly advise wearing protective gear (helmets & pads) whilst skating which are available to hire for £1 at the skate hut.
12. Skaters MUST wear socks and AVOID wearing long coats, loose clothing or dangly jewellery.
No dirty, damaged & oiled skates or skates with dangerous axels
No floor marking wheels or stoppers
All quad skates must have 2 good toe stops or jam plugs
All skates are checked for rink worthiness
If your skates are not up to these standards on entry or on the rink you will have to repair, replace or hire new skates.
Children under 12 years who are able to skate are permitted onto the rink at their parent or guardian’s sole risk who must be at the rink side through-out the session if not skating themselves.
Please read through session details carefully as some sessions have upper or lower age restrictions. We reserve the right to refuse entry should these age limits not be met.
Tickets & Refunds:
Tickets are non-refundable in the event of not being able to attend due to illness (this includes COVID) however we will do our best to transfer your tickets.
Whilst we will do our best to transfer your ticket in the event you are unable to attend a booked session, this cannot be guaranteed and will be at our sole discretion.
The Rec Rink Ltd will not be responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
The ticket holder has a right only to a session of the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket
Please check the information on your chosen session for the session length.
Tickets holders will not be permitted to continue skating once the allocated session is over.
In the event that any session is cancelled or curtailed refunds will only be given if such cancellation or curtailment occurs after less than 15 minutes of skating time has taken place in the session in which case ticket holders will be offered alternative sessions (subject to availability).