We are looking for a Skate Marshall to join our team. As a Skate Marshall, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of all skaters and enforcing the rink's rules and regulations.
- Assist skaters with any questions or concerns they may have
- Enforce safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for skaters
- Provide first aid and medical attention when necessary
- Educate skaters on proper skating techniques and etiquette
- Operate the sound system and make announcements as necessary
- Assist with other tasks as needed, such as setting up and taking down equipment
- Excellent skating skills and experience in roller skating
- First aid and CPR certification preferred, but not required (training will be provided)
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be reliable, punctual, and able to work independently or as part of a team
If you are passionate about roller skating and ensuring the safety of others, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you!